File: pink.jpg (19 KB, 462x663)
Isolated destinations to relax Anonymous No.2912402
I am looking for an escape from the hussle and bussle and all the noise and rat race shit going on.
My mind is so fried that it cannot tolerate noises and bright lights
(and no I am not going to go to some "doctor"
I am pretty well traveled but nowadays get bothered by the cities and traffic and people.
And am wondering about finding this peace at a resort but imagine some of the other guests are normie retards and might be annoying , thats why finding an isolated town with a comfy hotel and restaurant seems ideal
Gimme your advice on finding these nice small towns and which country it would be easiest to find.
Maybe van life in the usa is an option but sounds gay
And I should just probably move to a smaller mountain town out west or something , away from a metro rat race area
TL;DR
OP cannot stand modern life and needs a place to chill
- NFT
- #1712
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 12 / 0 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
