File: notsurewhattoattach.jpg (91 KB, 1200x800)
Audio help Anonymous No.1577393
Hello, /wsr/
I need some help picking out a DAC and some headphones. I am by no means an audiophile and I have next to no knowledge nor experience with such things I mostly just used shitty wired earpods most of my life so anything will be an upgrade but to the point. I ended up stuck deciding between the HD600 and the Hi-X65 and for DAC I'd probably like to go with a fiio K11 but I'm not sure whether or not I need the R2R or what that even is. I realise these are two very different headphones and they both seem to fit me, but I can't get, both budget won't allow it and so I've been stuck for months now.
I'll be grateful for any suggestions/advice/opinions/recommedations.
- NFT
- #1300
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 1 / 0 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
