File: 2da76e9344b9af7feb3ca4c0d074b342.jpg (117 KB, 928x1228)
I need help with my sexual orientation Anonymous No.44940207
I have been having OCD-like thoughts about what if I am not a gay man and instead I am straight or bi, and it has been giving me so much distress and stress because I do not want to be bisexual and I do not want to be straight.
I am a homosexual man, but, I guess I would just say "identify"... because when I was a little kid, from ages 10 to 11, I had a girlfriend in school and I did not feel anything sexual for her thankfully, but I still had her as a girlfriend, and I had one cartoon female crush and a videogame crush around that age but not in a sexual way, just a cute holding hands kind of way... oh no... I really only began to like boys when i turned 14 and that is when I had my first boyfriend and after that, all my relationships have been men. but I am very distressed because, what if, I am not gay and I am bisexual because of that thing that happened when i was a kid/teen? I am very distressed and anxious about it, so much. I also have never had intimacy with anyone, my first time was when I was 20 and it was with my ex boyfriend of that time and I did feel excited, horny, and so in love so many times with him, and with men in general.
I do not want to be bisexual, I do not want to be bisexual, I do not want to be a straight man!!
- NFT
- #0622
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 3 / 0 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
