File: HQLzWMjWoAAklqF (1) (1).jpg (433 KB, 1365x2048)
I think finasteride gave me gender dysphoria Anonymous No.44938591
I've been on finasteride for most of the year now with little side effects since I was taking 1mg 3 times a week. Recently decided to up my frequency (2 days on, 1 day off) after reading somewhere that 3x a week is bad for you.
A few weeks in, my sex drive drastically decreased but the worst part was that I started wishing I looked more feminine. I started having dreams about it. I couldn't even goon because I now wanted to look like the trannies and femboys I used to jerk off to. Masterbation genuinely felt forced. I've been off finasteride for a week and now that's not the case, kinda. What does this mean? When my sex drive is lowered, I instantly want to look more feminine but when its high, I want to look more masculine.
- NFT
- #1086
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 14 / 0 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
