File: IMG_0926.jpg (218 KB, 1440x1151)
Talent or Practice? Anonymous No.464707
Is graphic design for those with artistic talent, or can it be learned and improved on with practice? I work in publishing chasing writers, copyediting and laying out books in InDesign but since I began doing this for my company’s magazines I’ve fallen in love with them. I want to be part of the design for the magazines and pivot away from the editorial/production side of the business but I fear I have no artistic talent and it would just be a waste of time.
I know what I like and don’t like but is that plus practice enough? Must you have that natural artistic talent to succeed in designing books and magazines? I guess this could be generally discussed about graphic design as a whole, too. Did any of you suck at drawing/handwriting but now can make beautiful designs?
- NFT
- #1740
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 12 / 5 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
