File: IMG_0447.png (1373 KB, 1280x1256)
Literally how to fix chronic tiredness Anonymous No.34970636
I am genuinely tired or sleepy all day. 0 motivation. I don’t even have the energy to sit at my computer to scroll or write stuff.
I can’t tell if this is sleep apnea, a loss of lust for life, dopamine memes, or some physical bullshit that just makes me tired at all times. I remember always being like this. After 8 hours of school or work I genuinely couldn’t do anything but lie in bed.
VERY RARELY do I manage to walk around and do stuff but if it takes longer than let’s say 5 hours I just get a fever the next day.
I have hopes and dreams of writing and I have a nice piece of land I want to improve. But not energy. What are the things I can look into?
- NFT
- #1421
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 3 / 0 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
