File: 1760014617031737.jpg (395 KB, 2048x1536)
How to fix a microwave? Anonymous No.2958927
I have a 1 year + 27 day old microwave and it's blowing a fuse when I try to use it. I'm not sure what's wrong with it and I'd like to save it from a landfill. It came with a 1 year warranty and warranty expired like 20 days before it broke and the company (Hamilton Beach) refused to service it.
I rarely used it and I've used it maybe 20 times to warm up some food over the past year. After I used it last time, it died while cooking in mid-cycle. I could see a flash of light. When I opened it, I saw a blown fuse. It uses those small glass fuses and I had to order them from Amazon.
I was hoping it would be as simple as replacing a fuse but obviously that's not the case. Clock and electronics works fine but it immediately blows a fuse when I try to actually cook with it.
What's wrong? What can I check? I have a DMM.
- NFT
- #1428
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 156 / 30 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
