File: cat pondering.jpg (334 KB, 1206x1199)
How to let go of the west? Anonymous No.34970505
I moved to London 3 years ago thinking it would be the beginning of my best years but instead it feels like I've achieved nothing here.
There are fuck all jobs for graduates and those that do exist have thousands of applicants with DEI bullshit kicking white men to the back of the line. When I was in university I wanted to serve in the military but I can't even do that because of a health condition that has zero impact on my ability to do the job.
Dating is ass: the apps Jew you hard and there are no other ways to meet young women unless you have a huge social circle because third spaces are non-existent. A good chunk of women just straight up don't like men, are lesbians, or don't want children. It's basically a battle royale for the small minority of attractive young women with healthy life goals and values. And there's always a 6'4 finance bro there to take your looksmatch for a ride.
The city is also probably minority white at this point and being disturbed in public by nons is a daily occurrence. I work as a substitute teacher and essentially have to babysit the noxious offspring of Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Nigerian boriswavers. I can't describe how demoralising it is seeing your country turn into such a horribly alien and dysfunctional place while you're helpless to do anything. I try not to think about it sometimes but it's impossible when there's always some jeet blasting reels on max volume every time I ride the bus.
- NFT
- #1782
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 5 / 1 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
