File: 3d&&&&&.jpg (1565 KB, 2929x2405)
/3dpg/ general #387 Anonymous No.3008378
Last Thread: >>3002649
Filament aged to perfection edition
>Your print failed? Go to:
www.simplify3d.com/support/print-quality-troubleshooting
>Calibrate your printer.
ellis3dp.com/Print-Tuning-Guide/teachingtechyt.github.io/calibration.html
If that doesn't help you solve your problems, post:
>A picture of the failed part
>Printer make & model
>Filament type/brand
>Slicer & slicer settings
>What printer should I buy?
Do your own research, but if you gotta ask; just buy whatever Bambu fits your budget.
DIY: reprap.org/wiki/
SLA: >>>/tg/3dpg
>Where can I get things to print?
thingiverse.com/
thangs.com/
printables.com/
grabcad.com/
yeggi.com/
cults3d.com/
stlfinder.com/
google.com/
T*legr*m
>What CAD software should I use?
Free to anyone: FreeCAD, Fusion360, Onshape, TinkerCAD,
Free to me: Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Rhino, Solid Edge, ZBrush
Autistic /g/ooners: OpenSCAD, OpenJSCAD, CadQuery, Microstation
Participation medal entries: PTC Creo, Solvespace
Mesh free-forming and modeling: Blender
Architects: Sketchup
>What slicer should I use?
For everyone: Cura, PrusaSlicer, BambuStudio for Bambu owners.
For enthusiasts: SuperSlicer, OrcaSlicer
For autists: Pleccer/SuperPleccer, Kiri:Moto, FullControl, IceSL
https://pastebin.com/AKqpcyN5
- NFT
- #0563
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 237 / 50 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
