File: ssff_conan_1982.jpg (161 KB, 1500x844)
Anonymous No.34970658
Hello anons.
I am conflicted with something. About 3-4 years ago when I was 17 I made a horrible mistake with myself. I was consuming a lot of destructive manosphere slop without really accepting Christ, forgiveness, temperance and the works. I was a very angry and bitter young man at the time.
Despite this I should've known better when I went to a party in a field on the last day of school where I kissed and touched the body (no penetration) of a young woman who was my age, we'll call her B for now. She was blackout drunk or so she claimed afterwards. There was a horrible argument the next few days over texts between us and I wasn't getting the message. I knew I done wrong in the coming months however.
I felt guilty for a long time. I met B in a club about 1 1/2 years after the incident happened and she said "We're cool", my gay friend at the time negotitiated with her but I later found out he was lying about a lot. (Made some shit up about some other people, got the conclusion he was making shit up about me as well.)
A few months ago I met with someone who knew that girl. We did not know who either of each other were at this point but they told me that "(MY NAME) spiked B's drink, stalked B, and ect." . I will fully admit to kissing B when she was blackout drunk but the other stuff that came to mind shocked me to my core. It felt like franz kafka's the trial, where the man doesn't know what crime he is even being accused of.
I could kind of see why they interpreted it that way because I did share my vodka with B but this seems to go beyond an "Honest mistake."
Anons, wtf do I do, how should I even view this fucked situation?
- NFT
- #1473
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 4 / 0 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
