File: 1790773874406534.png (88 KB, 287x279)
/rwg/ - Rimworld General Anonymous No.582910761
Big Female Pawns Edition
>Is the DLC worth it?
Some like it and some don't. You should probably pirate it first to try it out and then buy it. (I did)
>Is the Book worth it?
Yes.
>Is Dwarf Fortress welcome here?
Absolutely not.
>What mods for performance?
Performance Optimizer and Slower Pawn Tick Rate.
► Links:
---------------------------------------------
>Where can I buy Tynan's "amazing" book?
https://amazon.com/gp/product/1449337937
>Where to get the game if you want to try it first:
https://ankergames.net/game/rimworld
>Patch notes:
https://ludeon.com/blog
>Mods:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/294100/workshop
https://loverslab.com/files/category/238-rimworld
https://catalogue.smods.ru/game/rimworld
>How do I know which mods eat the Game's performance?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qwwKyUbSHFGM6yqw_e4tyWFbIYDxAibOvbcTrNOQ3bo
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/14xvMkf9zo1EjMMNkRNCWoE8QWVHQWd11v69tuyXT10A
>Use RimSort for simple mod management:
https://github.com/RimSort/RimSort (switch from Topological sorting to Alphabetical)
>If you're having issues with load order, read this:
https://rwom.fandom.com/wiki/Mod_Order_Guide
>What mods should I get?
https://rentry.org/rwg-recommended-mods
>Mods by /rwg/:
https://rentry.org/RWG-mods
>Race Mods
https://rentry.org/rwg-races
>RimTalk Setup Guide:
https://rentry.org/gp5nbffc
Previous thread: >>582710478
- NFT
- #1265
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 479 / 134 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
