File: ypvm8hahowsh1.jpg (633 KB, 2500x3260)
How the fuck does she do it? Anonymous No.21276649
On being WWE Champion, she underscored to us, "I mean, it's the top of the mountain isn't it? I am the WWE Women's Champion, the champion of the best wrestling company in the world! If you would have told tne 8-year old me that this is where I would be at 35, I would be absolutely amazed at my future self. I just every day, wake up and I feel incredibly grateful. I feel surprised and amazed with myself.. I've been doing this for 12 years and I'm still going strong and I'm still in love with it - it just feels surreal to be able to have these moments where you see that you have tangible moments of success!"
- NFT
- #0789
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 11 / 2 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
