File: 400d69b53d4d4c2abc0a93acd7678989.png (2019 KB, 1024x1024)
looking for comic Anonymous No.1577122
There was a bunch of comics, I think made by the same person, about some asian girl who becomes a stoner. I remember in one of them a girl gives her something to smoke, and then the girl says something in chinese and smokes and then tells her how she told her dad she didn't feel ready to go go america and the friend asks "and what did your dad say" and the girl says "be ready or I break your legs", then there was a comic like the one on pic related (this was made with AI with a prompt of what I remembere happen on the comic). Anyone knows where I can find those comics? they looked like they were made on ms paint.
- NFT
- #1465
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 1 / 0 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
