File: IMG_20261001_205009.jpg (479 KB, 1123x1123)
4 month hrt pic. I am a skullhon, aren't I? Anonymous No.44939477
I am mandmoding rn, so don't comment on my hair or my general presentation. I don't expect to pass after 4 months of e. However there is something that has been eating away at me. I don't know if I have bdd or if I'm brainwormed, but I really think that I'm a skullhon. It is true right? What's the point of trooning out for me? I'm only doing so because I want to escape pain. My body got raped by testosterone so fast. 5 years ago I was a completely different person.
For reference I'm 6'0 as well. Twinkhon body. Not the worst shoulders, nor hips, nor ribs.
The photo was taken from a higher distance to avoid lens distortion.
So what am I supposed to do? Will ffs ever help me?
- NFT
- #1959
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 29 / 0 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
