File: file.png (1014 KB, 934x652)
Superman VS KKK Anonymous No.155682889
So after getting bombarded by literal söy-men sperging out how in the old days there was a radio show who EXPOSED the secrets of the KKK and it was the superman show I got interested to see what secrets of the KKK these are.
I did always have a fascination with the KKK and what secrets they have, these days there are no real information of what they are or did only some throw away lines about
>Grand wizard
>Great dragon
>Cyclops
Or other D&D names like that. So I like to know real information about how they operated in the 1920s or whatever.
None of the söy fags give any details so I found the original radio show (I can give a link if anyone wants it).
listening to that shit right now and it is retarded as fuck because it is a radio show(are they going to throw down the N word?) no idea if someone is supposed to be a nigger or not.
>That boy is is not like us
>And he can never be like us
This made me burst out laughing
>They hate him because of the color of his skin!
>yes they are against him because he is CHINESE!
This made ma laugh because I assume he was a nigger!
It is incredibly boring every episode is literally
>[people talk]
>[more talking]
Klark Kent says
>No do not go on that bicycle it has a bomb inside of it!
>WEW bombing prevented!
>What will happen next?!?!
>GET READY FOR THE NEXT EXITING EPISODE OF SUUUPIURMAN!
- NFT
- #0355
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 32 / 3 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
