File: cgl.png (84 KB, 581x307)
/cgl/ team thread Anonymous No.10975056
It's been quite a while since the gulls have participated in the 4cc, but I am hoping to bring a change to that and revive the team once more. It could be possible to play in Autumn already!
>What is this?
The 4cc is basically a 4chan wide football tournament where every board has a team of players related to their board that then compete to see who is the best
>What are you doing?
I have went through the old lineups of the /cgl/ team and salvaging what is still relatable to form a 23 player team. I have also been busy working on aesthetics to bring the team to the best they have ever looked, not just pngheads, but actual full models
>Why should I care?
Each team should represent the board and its users, so suggestions for players, music, aesthetics and anything else are very important for accurately representing the board
>Ok and?
The most important thing is the board showing willingness in actually wanting to see the team play, so showing any interest in it is valuable, even if it's just a reply.
- NFT
- #1826
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 29 / 15 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
