File: Flip n slide.png (443 KB, 805x805)
Drowning mousetrap Anonymous No.3010110
I have a significant mouse invasion problem, and I've found that the most effective mouse traps appear to be water buckets with special lids (pic related is the "Flip 'n slide" by Rinnetraps, which apparently works really well. I've purchased one.
I can't seem to find any information on what could be added to the water to speed up drowning/death of the mice. All AI chatbots act like stuck up little bitches complaining about muh "humane" and "animal cruelty". Nigger, there are mice pooping all over the place and nibbling holes in the door! I want them gone.
Is there some miracle substances that can reliably speed up their death without obviously being super toxic?
- NFT
- #0356
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 14 / 0 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
