File: Scientists Prove That Telepathic Communication Is Within Reach _ Innovation _ Smithsonian Magazine.jpg (38 KB, 736x552)
I can read people's minds Anonymous No.34970306
Bear with me guys because this shit is real. So apparently I have a really shitty and near useless superpower.
Whenever I grasp onto the head of someone with both my hands and ask them to imagine something, 9/10 times I can correctly guess exactly what they imagined and tell them what they were thinking about.
But the more I do it, the shittier and less accurate the mind reading gets.
So far I've only done this about 20-30 times, but seeing the results I am thoroughly convinced this is some secret esoteric knowledge that the government is hiding from us, and I accidentally discovered.
What do I do guys? Should I tell somebody?
All questions are welcome. And if it matters, I'm an asian dude in my 20's that plays vidya and faps all the time. So why I can even do this is a mystery to me.
- NFT
- #0111
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 13 / 0 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
