File: Screenshot 2026-09-18 211710.png (347 KB, 970x720)
Greece - End September & Early October Anonymous No.2911061
>light green - is main destination
>dark green - places of high interest
>goal of trip - street food, fine dining and relaxation (Schwarma; Kokoretsi; seafood e.g Καλαμάρι Τηγανητό [entire bodies not rings], Octopus, Mussels)
>request - cities or villages with cheap accommodation and cheap food
I'm not there for sight-seeing. I just want to lay in a good cool bed all day with a nice shower area, wake up late and go eat seafood, purchase an energy drink or two and sit with my laptop or a book in bed.
Not lazy at all. I've just been hiking the last couple of months photographing Scotland. It has taken all my energy and now I think I deserve to be lazy. So my heavy camera is staying at home.
Am an Arma 3 fan, so I was thinking Lemnos and its southern Island. Thessaloniki as a starting place. Have been to Greece before (Lamia and its coastal villages). So Greece and its abysmal public transport isnt new to me. Will be there for 14 days and need the weather to be consistently 24-28°C. Possibly at the end of my trip, may enter Southern Albania then go home.
So can you guys advise me some towns, villages, cities which would best suit me?
- NFT
- #1844
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 10 / 0 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
