File: IMG20260907120946.jpg (1257 KB, 4096x3072)
Halloween decoration Anonymous No.3009245
I have 56 cans of monster energy. I would like to create some kind of costume for Halloween out of these cans. I'm going to cut them and flatten so they'll become flat aluminum sheets. My first idea was to make some kind of knight armour, but then i realised that cans are too thin to hold on structurally. And so I'm asking for an advice on how to make either some kind of a frame and then glue these monster sheets onto or some other way you have in mind to decorate a costume. The direction i wanna go into is historically "accurate" armour or some fantasy knight armour. There aren't many YouTube guides regarding aluminium cans decorative usage therefore I'm asking here.
I have some basic instruments such as scissors, knife, wooden desk, soldering(idk why would i need that) etc at my disposal. Can buy some other if needed. TIA!
- NFT
- #1181
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 20 / 2 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
