File: 1520252402458.jpg (151 KB, 388x443)
Operation Genetic Disaster Anonymous No.65551123
What kind of weapons (CBRN is lovely this time of year) yould you develop to use on an enemy state which has the effect of ruining the people of that land.
NOT blow them all up (second prize). Not make the land ufixably fucked. Simply to make the population either dumber or birth a bunch of defective babies, so that in one swoop your enemy is 100% disabled as a population going forward.
I think carpet bombing flechettes of lead/mercury could do some good work here. Engineers can do a lot to remediate that afterwards.
I'm not sure if radioactive steam cloud generators would really work out, neighboring states likely would object somewhat.
I don't think you beat an enemy state util you beat the underlying society and you do that by just DNA chokeslamming them.
Unless anyone can think of air burst birth control?
(Propaganda commie horse shit campaigns and psy ops not allowed, this must be a weapon)
- NFT
- #1910
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 19 / 2 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
