File: av(1).png (2589 KB, 2268x4032)
Anonymous No.43029906
I think averi might be a demon possesing people. I had no previous interest in furry art until I saw racist edits of averi, at first I just thought they where funny, but I slowly started to become obsessed with them. This led to me slowly becoming a furry and now I have averi bedsheets (as you can see in the attached image), I have over 1 thousand images of averi on all my devices and I mention her in conversations with normalfags, I think this might be her attempting to spread her influence through me. How do I stop this? She wont give up, she wants me dead, goddamn this noise inside my head.
- NFT
- #1569
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 4 / 2 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
