File: MassEffect2_cover.png (202 KB, 256x370)
Anonymous No.4046225
So I'm doing the challenge to beat all 3 games on Insanity in the LE, and I just beat ME1 tonight, 100%ed the content, moved on to 2 and did a little bit before stopping. Ok either ME2 becomes some serious bullshit later but insanity feels no different from Normal so far, this feels so much easier because how ME2 works is that you always get your shields deleted really fucking fast. Maybe it's FASTER in Insanity, I don't know, but I immediately beelined to the Kasumi loyalty mission since you can do it at the start for the stupidly OP Locust SMG, and the gunship fight felt no less bullshit than always.
Meanwhile in ME1 I would pingpong from being completely invincible and dying in 1 hit because a Geth Destroyer ran up and smacked me in melee when Push/Lift/Stasis were in cooldown, I had far more instances in ME1 where I would just randomly die because of being so much as grazed by something that ignores barrier
- NFT
- #1410
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 85 / 8 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
