File: like yo.jpg (69 KB, 800x600)
Brainless Disoganized Tool Opportunists Anonymous No.3009543
I swear the fuck to god I found a tap holding a desk together. "Oh, I put a bolt in that"... son of a bitch I haven't seen that tap for a year. How did... "I put it in the drill and drilled it in", Oh.Ok.
You "weather sealed the door for the winter". How? Why is the Spray Foam in the trash? Didn't I have a box of 3" deck screws? I thought my drill batteries were charged... oh. Shit. Jesus fucking Christ.
Yes thank god you found a small pry bar/precision brass screwdriver for jewelry that FUCKING COST ABOUT...
Never mind. Just never mind.
YOU USED/FUCKED MY SHIT RAGE THREAD.
- NFT
- #1635
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 17 / 2 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
