File: A63AB14D-498B-4486-9898-B7043A8F541B_jpe-2594179.jpg (173 KB, 1200x900)
QTDDTOT - Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Anonymous No.65515573
Previous >>65478126
Short version of below:
>who sells 20" M16 style barrels with FSB at a reasonable price? (bonus if not completely pencil)
>would you do 1:7 or 1:12 for 55gr?
Seems I have a few choices and 1:12 is better for 55gr. Really a 500 and under rifle anyways.
Thanks anon >>65502206 for finding that upper; I haven't looked in a few days and accidentally let the thread die. I'll probably go with that upper and dig through my spares for the door and assist. I swear to god I had some dust covers I bought for next to nothing and I know of a way to refinish doors to match from AR15.com by phosphating them. I'll be looking for decent 20" barrels through the next few days. Not sure whether to go 1:7 or 1:12 but I think I'm leaning towards A2 profile for thickness/correctness. Should still be under 8lb all in or slightly over.
PS: Here, have some semi-rare 656 pics as I reply in this thread; unless you dig in forums, the results are always the same 5 B&W pics. They're not hard to find but it's taken me much longer than I care to admit to stumble across these.
- NFT
- #0725
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 103 / 28 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
