File: IMG_3767.png (392 KB, 579x647)
Got an older woman pregnant Anonymous No.34968912
I started meeting up with this 33 year old fresh off the boat Chinese woman about three months ago that I met on a dating app (I'm 24). She texted me Friday that she had taken a pregnancy test and it came back positive. She got back from the doctor today and it turns out she's about 5 weeks along. Not really coming on here to ask "what do I do" because abortion goes against my moral compass, but rather just seeking general advice. I have a high paying and steady job (especially for my age), and I am planning on marrying her eventually, but would like to hear from some anons that might have some experience navigating this sort of thing. Thanks for the help.
- NFT
- #0169
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 23 / 1 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
