File: every day until you want a platypus thread2.jpg (134 KB, 913x875)
platypus thread Anonymous No.5160355
I'm going to post a platypus every day until all of /an/ wants to snuggle a puggle
Previous thread >>5118115 hit image limit and before anyone says it yes the males (and only the males) venomous (mostly seasonally).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6QHzIJO5a8 [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5L5fVdXueA
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1puF5nSDV6Q
I have also been thinking if the daily reminder to want a platypus is too nebulous. It seems to confuse some anons. I didn't want to completely steal Sakurafish's every day until you like it, but After her ban I wanted to do something similar. Mayby a reminder every day to platonically love platypuses, but then 4chan being 4chan some will take that the wrong way. But I am open to suggestions.
This is your daily reminder to want a platypus.
- NFT
- #1629
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 22 / 19 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
