File: buck_fifty_IAMRIZZ_4chan.jpg (3150 KB, 2816x1536)
Anonymous No.34969745
> be me, 32 year old unemployed anon
> zero career aura, currently rawdogging life with no job
> going back to the academic trenches for the 5th time
> this time we're maxxing the IT degree skill tree
> chat, is there still time to secure a female companion and drop a sequel?
> wait, hear me out
> I have negative sun damage because my goon cave has no windows and I refuse to touch grass
> I unironically get facials and have been looksmaxxing my skincare routine
> people literally think I'm 18, maybe early 20s if they squint
> 26 is the average NPC guess when I actually leave the house
if I secure this IT bag via LARP at Community College and keep my skin on prestige mode, can I still achieve a W rizz ending and reproduce with a looksmatch?
or is my bloodline permanently cooked and its over?
- NFT
- #1996
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 25 / 4 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
