File: 4y9e30v56rff1.jpg (95 KB, 1384x1080)
Why can't a 30 year old tranny date a 20 year old young man? Anonymous No.44936871
It's not unethical or immoral for a 30 year old trans women to date 20 year old young men. Prove me wrong.
Firstly, he is old enough to consent. Secondly, when he tells his friends they will be giving each other high fives and saying "dude score." Third, it equalizes the gender imbalance in the world and deconstructs gender roles because he can be my sugar baby. It challenges toxic heteronormative institutions. Fourth, I could be his mentor in life and help him with school and his career and guide him. Fifth, if he dated a woman his own age, it is likely they would emotionally hurt each other because both of their prefrontal cortexes aren't developed yet. I could give him a positive, healthy, emotionally mature relationship and give him a good experience so he isn't jaded by relationships. Sixth, being a cougar is always the meta when the economy sucks. He may feel neglected by women his own age because he doesn't have enough income yet. I can help give him high self esteem and help him become good at sex and exploring a woman's body.
Overall, I proved to you objectively that is is both ethical and moral to date younger men as a trans women. I ask that you accept logic and give me your blessing. In my opinion, I am a good person and extremely kind for dating younger men.
- NFT
- #1911
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 62 / 7 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
