File: HA0kpLGWIAINU5R.png (475 KB, 680x505)
Anonymous No.34971373
Is having a career/vocation you feel proud of doing every day an unrealistic goal?
Everyone says "don't do the thing you like for a living" because you'll hate it. But how true is that really? It seems like cope to give the cognitive dissonance of having a soul sucking job some meaning.
I am currently discerning a career change (to Electrical Engineering) and studying intently to that end. But I am curious to have more opinions. Is it enough that the mortgage is paid another month? Should I be grateful for the opportunity to just putz around collecting a paycheck, even when it carries with it a feeling of tremendous guilt for doing nothing of substance?
I feel I am destined for excellence, but the truth of the matter remains blurred behind the veil of "do it faggot". What is the answer here? I feel stuck.
- NFT
- #0152
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 3 / 0 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
