File: 01-England-Outline.jpg (561 KB, 2470x2866)
Moving to England Anonymous No.2908111
How bad of an idea would it be for an American to attempt to move to England? I'm finishing graduate school soon, and I don't want to look for a job in the US. I've visited England 6 times, but what is it like to actually live here?
My main motivation is the public transport. I absolutely fucking hate driving. It terrifies me. I don't understand why something so dangerous and so expensive is widely accepted as being a necessity for everyday life. It is ruining my life, because my country has no good public transport.
Many other European countries have good public transport, but I only speak English. Would I regret moving here? I love English people, and have several close friends who live there. I would only want to live somewhere that I can actually meet people, so no rural hamlets.
- NFT
- #1660
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 121 / 9 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
