File: images (7).jpg (49 KB, 388x515)
Rain Anonymous No.2881273
I have a job where I often talk to all types of people about the weather and one thing ive never understood is the natural inclination to associate a rainy cloudy day with bad feeling. I get not wanting to get soaked but to me theres this immediate blissful feeling when I breathe in the air from a rainy day. Im sure you could reference our evolutionary history, rain put out fires and tattered your home but it also made for a more bountiful crop, nowadays places that dont get enough rain suffer for it. I live for the rain and as an avid hiker im way more likely to want to tromp through the woods on a misty day or even rainy day.
- NFT
- #0372
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 11 / 2 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
