File: 1783062232034290.gif (2667 KB, 216x20736)
Anonymous No.34970554
I fuck my gf raw, I'm 33 and she's 40. It's the best feeling in the world, quite literally nothing comes close.
I really, really want to cum inside her raw, but I can't because she doesn't take birth control and I agree with her that she shouldn't. I'm hairy and very masculine and I think the pill could make her lose attraction to me, this shit fucks with female hormones.
Anyway, sometimes I put the condom on right before cumming and cum inside with a condom, and sometimes I cum on her belly (she hates it lol).
I always make her cum on my dick because I know how... basically just rub her clit while fucking at a specific speed, and because I have amazing self control I can cum with her if I wanted, but because I have to pull out and put the condom on it never works well, with the condom sometimes I go soft or take longer.
God fucking damn I need to get a vasectomy... I don't want kids anyway. She's 40 in 5 years then she can't get pregnant anyway but I don't wanna wait 5 years...
Do I ask if she wants to get sterilized?
Thoughts? Advice? I want to safely creampie her. Do I get the vasectomy and store sperm on the bank or something in case I change my mind about kids?
- NFT
- #0917
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 18 / 1 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
