File: 0_2lHXjovkGTh0nTxp.jpg (95 KB, 760x558)
What martial art is best for a a self defense context? Anonymous No.251752
I just want the assurance that I can defend myself should it come to that INB4 get a gun, I live in Canada so I can't. I'm thinking about joining an MMA gym to do all of it but I don't think I would be able to put in the requisite time for both grappling and striking training while still lifting and doing cardio. If it is possible please tell me because I plan on going to the fighting classes 3-4 times a week, also please give me info on how much to spar including hard sparring, I want to get decent as fast as possible
- NFT
- #1776
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 52 / 1 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
