File: jo1zz6vu2c061.jpg (92 KB, 434x638)
Anonymous No.34968645
>Mid 20s
>raised by parents who had no friends and no real hobbies
>never really did anything as a kid as a result.
>cps incident, move out at 17 on my own with help from social workers
>been living in the same apartment ever since
>mostly just worked with a few breaks ('''depressive episodes''')
>can't drive
>no post secondary schooling
>have difficulty planning a move to a better city on my own
>I was supposed to move with help from my worker when I was 19 for uni but it fell through and then covid happened
>still have the chance to get government gibs for tuition because of the cps thing
so how tf do I manage this? Is it even still worth it to go to uni? I cannot do a full degree online, I need to do in person classes. A large motivation behind moving would be to actually get out into the world. I have 2+ years of living expenses at my current place saved. Should I just reach out to friends I know that have moved away and ask for help with getting an apartment or to visit? I've barely even left my hometown so I'm very, very naive to many things.
- NFT
- #1576
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 11 / 1 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
