File: image0.jpg (183 KB, 1536x2048)
Stopping Bad Habits - Stop Impulses and Urges Anonymous No.34970859
Is the choice of whether you do something or don’t do something simply a matter of the state of mind you’re in?
Is this state of mind easily convince-able and mailable?
I have certain bad habits I want to quit and certain good habits / hobbies I want to engage in
However, I do the opposite of framing since the bad habits are things like doomscrolling and the hobbies are things that take effort like reading and writing
I understand how to form good habits, but what should I do about the bad ones?
Can I just convince myself not to do them or that I’m not the type of person who would do them?
What I mean is, instead of it being a battle of NOT doing something and constantly worrying about the urge arising then fighting it, can I convince myself that the chances of it happening are 0 and move on from there
Offensive instead of defensive I suppose
- NFT
- #0349
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 8 / 0 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
