File: Screenshot 2026-09-29 144745.png (12 KB, 710x626)
Anonymous No.1577320
I'm trying to remember the name of an anime. I don't remember the plot at all, the only detail I remember is that there was a side character that is a tall teenager when first introduced but inexplicably gets shorter as the show goes on to the point that he looks like a like kid by the end. No one in the show ever acknowledges his change of appearance, which makes it seem like the author just retconned the character, but at one point there's a flashback to when he and his best friend first meet (the character was part of duo of delinquents that always appear together) and in the flashback he was tall like at the start, which implies the change is something that actually happened in universe. Pic related is a shitty drawing of what I remember him to look like at the end.
- NFT
- #1620
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 3 / 1 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
