File: IMG_0085.jpg (20 KB, 235x228)
is there any way for me to find love? Anonymous No.34958279
i’m a shut-in girl, around 165cm tall at 54kg. I have glasses and unkept blonde hair and i wouldn’t say i’m the most unattractive person. I enjoy playing visual novels and im pretty much always on my phone. I’ve never been in a real relationship excluding online relationships.
Every time i ask somebody out in real life i get rejected or they break up within a day, so i’ve never really dated anybody.
I really wanna get into a relationship yet i have severe social anxiety and really wanna improve, is there any way for somebody as useless as me to get into a relationship?
I’m very close to giving up entirely on love, but i always see people portraying being in a relationship as the most fulfilling thing in existence, and i wanna experience it sometime.
I desperately need any help with this, since i don’t wanna be a single loser forever..
- NFT
- #0453
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 20 / 0 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
