File: 800px-Wikipe-tan_full_length.svg.jpg (252 KB, 800x1520)
RMS/LINUS: DRM and Linux, then and Now. RMS asked about it. Anonymous No.109958930
>>109845301 No I am not, dipshit fucktard.
Back in 2003 DRM was direct rendering.
Now Linux supports actual intel chipset Digital Restrictions Management. Which Linus said in 2003 or 2008 wouldn't ever happen.
>
Dear /g/
Remeber when DRM ment Direct Rendering so on and so forth (Module I guess) in the Linux kernel? When it was added: and Linus assuaged everyone's fears and indicated that Linux would never have actual DRM (Digital Rights Management) in it.
I think it was around 2003-2008 or so?
And now Linux supports Intel chipset DRM (Digital Rights Management) for some time?
Does anyone remeber the exact statements or where they can be found?
RMS asked to find it.
But though I remeber it being made: I don't remeber exactly where (ie the URL to it).
Do you?
- NFT
- #1899
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 10 / 1 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
