File: IMG_20220318_061413713 - Copy.jpg (3971 KB, 4608x3456)
Anonymous No.2879523
anyone else here who can't sleep outdoors? I've been staying in a tent on 5 different nights during hikes, and not a single one of these nights could I get any sleep.
It's weird because there was a sixth night I was in a tent, way back in 2021, when I did get some sleep. not during the night, mind you, because I was new and underprepared and was shivering from cold during the whole night. but when the sun came up and the temperature increased, I was able to sleep 2 hours in the morning. and in 2022 I tried sleeping in a Haven tent (lie-flat hammock, pic related), and in this I slept great the entire night.
I've tried varying the amount of air in the matress, from fully inflated to somewhat soft, but this had no effect on my sleep. would be nice to hear if anyone else have dealt with the same and found a solution.
- NFT
- #1145
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 21 / 0 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
