File: flower-combo2.jpg (311 KB, 729x1185)
Null Theory Anonymous No.17062270
>At each step, find then assume the absolute minimum
>[math]\varnothing[/math] and [math]\varphi[/math]
>see what I get in my toolbox
>toolbox happens to be huge despite being simple
>see if I can reconstruct and find new physics
>It just happens to be more accurate and more encompassing than anything else
hey guys I had time to digest my thoughts so I decided to do a round two. Haven't changed anything regarding the theory, still the same thing. I have absolute certainty that this is the answer. I have come to do battle.
This shape is the minimal geometric representation of [math]\varphi[/math]
I'm using this shape for gauge group couplings, 0.046% RMS across 45 SM observables, maxwell, einstein, coulomb, hydrogen electron probability, dynamics, action, etc.
This is a true unification of physics because it is the incorrigible truth:
The void has infinite potential and the channel that it flows through is [math]\varphi[/math] on the basis of minimality and irreducibility.
The constraints of the minimal rule are natural law.
You can find the core of it here
https://zenodo.org/records/20369503
and here is for lorentz invariance, c, null cone, etc. basically the space-time construction
https://zenodo.org/records/21565202
if you have big brain power then the big-thinks right now are more about CC and Hierarchy and the energy-mass boundary
CC = L_4 * L_4 * 12 = 7*7*12 = 588 ,
Lucas space-time number = 7
12 = icosahedral shell DoF = ( SU(3) X SU(2) X SU(1) )
quadratic energy envelope with DoF, our system
12^2 = 144 = F_12
perfect fibonacci number
Mass hierarchy = L_4 * F_(L4) = 7 * F_(7) = 7 * 13 = 91
Fibonacci matter number = 13
mass in space-time
Something big going on here using these facts but I haven't put it together yet, last time I was here someone helped me a lot
- NFT
- #0245
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 108 / 47 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
