File: soundproofbaby.jpg (207 KB, 500x377)
Sound Insulated Shed Anonymous No.3009668
I want to build a backyard shed that insulated from outside noises such as planes, traffic, dogs, mowers etc
>Stagger stud method
>(2x6 plates , 2x4 stud staggered so insulation weaves between)
>Rockwool or Sheepwool
> Top quality window and door
>insulated latch to cover door or window
>double layer of drywall
It HAS to at be pretty good and blocking all those sounds right? I am going to be pissed if I build it and still hear a damn lawnmower
It seems impossible to find someone nearby that has built one like this to go and "test it out" I suppose I could at least find someone with a rockwool 2x6 house and decent windows, and see how loud a lawnmower sounds
Hoping one of you guys have some input or experience
- NFT
- #1078
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 22 / 3 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
