File: 20260926_214309.jpg (1102 KB, 4000x1848)
Everytroon is poly, whyyyyy Anonymous No.44938561
I got out of a long-term relationship well at least decently long-term about 8 months and she tells me that she's going to go be Polly now, every single girl that I've spoken to thus far has at least two or three girlfriends, and I'm sitting here thinking about just necking because I don't like men and I just want a monogamous loving relationship.
I miss:
>Waking up and sleeping next to the person that I love
>Consistent cuddles
>Not being alone
>Having someone to shower with love
Things I don't want:
>multiple partners in the picture because I'm jealous as fuck
Nona...where the fuck are the monogamous girls at? Some of the people I've hung out with are so freaking sweet and super awesome people but being part of your polycule isn't my idea of living. If anything I'm settling by allowing myself to do that shit.
>Pic is me because why not
- NFT
- #1591
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 38 / 5 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
