File: Lloyd-Allen-iraq-large.jpg (374 KB, 1500x1000)
/meg/ - Military Enlistment General Anonymous No.65533454
LYING ABOUT MEDICAL HISTORY: GOOD (YMMV)
LYING ABOUT CRIMINAL HISTORY: BAD
>Resources:
>Before you ask a question, check the FAQ
pastebin.com/Rx0nDuga
>Free ASVAB Practice Tests
www.asvabpracticetests.com/
>Fort Jackson Army Basic Training Guide (Nov. 2020)
pastebin.com/yg972vRE (embed) (Short version)
pastebin.com/53tsDj90 (embed) (40 page version)
>Special Forces Fitness Guide
SWCS SFAS guide
https://www.goarmysof.army.mil/Portals/100/Documents/USAJFKSWCS SF Prep Manual.pdf?ver=b5Y4cCheXzm4z44sO0JVtg==
Stew Smith Fitness
https://www.stewsmith.com/linkpages/sfart.htm#:~:text=PT: Every other day.,of 40 to 50 reps)
>www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php
For all Army SF info.
>www.airwarriors.com/community/
Naval Aviator forum with info on Navy OCS
>bogidope.com/civilian-to-guard-or-reserve/the-ultimate-military-pilot-career-path-part-1/
Airforce Pilot guide - just do AFROTC, political science major, 4.0 with athletics is auto-acceptance
>Should I go Navy Enlisted Nuke?
https://pastebin.com/anMENMTD
>Info on sf86
www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf86.pdf
>How to get way overqualified physically for BMT/BCT when starting from nothing
pastebin.com/yGzadpNZ
>How can I get more college credits while I'm in without signing up for classes
CLEP/DSST information:
https://www.dantes.mil/clep/
>What is MHS GENESIS?
https://www.health.mil/Military-Health-Topics/Technology/MHS-GENESIS
calmed.tricare.mil/Getting-Care/MHS-GENESIS-Patient-Portal
>Do you go to Airborne before RASP with an option 40 contract?
No, stop asking.
- NFT
- #0621
- Status
- AVAILABLE
- Random mint
- $2.00 in SOL
- Replies
- 162 / 6 images
- [View Thread] [Mint Random]
